Monday, October 19, 2020

Commercial Concrete Benches

 

Concrete bench game asset number 1
Concrete Bench 1

Concrete bench game asset number 2
Concrete Bench 2

Concrete bench game asset number 1
Concrete Bench 3

Today I focused on creating commercial game assets so in this post I'll be sharing my first set of concrete benches. These three benches are very common designs that you are likely to find in gardens, parks, and other general public spaces. I should mention that bench 1 and 3 both have separate meshes for the bench legs. This will let you easily customize the leg positions and rotations. If you need a different style bench for your game, let me know and I'll try to make it for you. All you need to do is share a link to a reference image in the comment section below.

As always, don't forget to check out the GameAssetsGarden.com website to find many more free game assets. All assets are 100% royalty-free for personal and professional projects.



If you can spare a minute, please share my 3D models with you game developer friends, and if you're feeling generous, consider supporting me on Patreon. Thank you so much for checking out my work.

Support: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Concrete Wheel Stops - Free Game Assets

  Concrete Wheel Stop 1 Concrete Wheel Stop 1 (Simplified) The focus of this post is concrete wheel stops. These objects are commonly used i...